Thursday, June 10, 2010

Haute Couturista!!


This is partially a contest entry but its also a shout out to this awesome blog called Haute Couturista. Its almost like an online magazine that highlights various angles of fashion and beauty. What I really like most about this site is the Ad Campaign page. I love looking at different ad campaigns because to me its a form of modern art. The ads are so powerful that they have the ability to make or break an object, especially in fashion. Some of my favorites on the site are the Christian Louboutin ads. Who needs models when the shoe speaks for itself!

Something that will keep me coming back is the Street Style page. Its extremely entertaining to see what others wear on the street and to see everyone's unique style. This is a site I would definitely recommend for the fashionista/couturista at heart.




blog counter

blog counter

No comments:

Post a Comment