Wednesday, June 22, 2011

OrigiNails Bubble White Review

This is what the product looks like in the package. It comes in a bigger tub that's about $10. This little packet is $1.99 at Sally's Beauty Supply. The actual product is a powder. I would compare the texture to laundry detergent.
OrigiNails Bubble White 

Here are my nails before. You can see they are pink because I just removed red nail polish and that stuff is a pain to get off! The tips are also kind of yellow.

Step 1

You will need a bowl where you can comfortably fit both hands in at the same time and that can hold 1/3 cup of water. 


Step 2

Fill bowl with 1/3 cup of warm (not hot) water.

Step 3

Poor complete packet into water and immediately place hands in fizzy water. Leave there for 5 minutes then wash hands with soap and if necessary scrub with a little nail brush. I used an old soft toothbrush. 
After Results!
I love the final effect. My nails look super clean! I think it even worked great as a fine jewelry cleaner!!

Overall I give it 4.5 out of 5 stars only because I think more of the product should come in the package. 

No comments:

Post a Comment