Friday, June 29, 2012

I'm so busy!

Hello surfers of the world wide web! The eight followers that I have may be wondering where I've been and why I haven't been posting anything lately. This is the reason...

I GOT A PUPPY!!!


He's a French Bulldog and his name is REMY. 

He is the cutest thing but he takes up so much time. This is our first time owning a dog so we are running around back and forth trying to potty train him and keep him entertained. He's so dependent on us and he gets bored by himself so I try to show him things he's never seen before so he can entertain himself. He loves empty water bottles, golf balls, chewing on ice cubes, peanut butter and eating leaves. 

He also sleeps with his tongue out.

My little Remy is so funny! So if I'm not around for a while you'll know why. I have been working on some diy projects and I'll try to post those up soon. 

Check back soon for more updates on Remy and for more DIY projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment