Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Maxxinista and a Forever 21ista? Mini Haul!



Today I went to the mall to get some trendy summer items. I'm on a budget so I didn't want to go crazy buying things that will be out of style next season. These were the three items of my list: a crossbody bag, something neon, and something tribal. These are the items that I found. 

1. Cross body bag
Jessica Simpson Love Always Demi bag in Capri
 I found it at TJ Maxx for more than 75% off but you can click HERE and purchase it online. I chose this one versus a neon one because I can use this one for years to come. 

Trend tip: If you want to stay on trend but don't want to spend the big bucks on something that will be out of style next season, buy an inexpensive version. You don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on something you'll feel self conscious about wearing later.

For example: 


  The cute bag on the left is a Rebecca Minkoff Neon Mini M.A.C. bag for $195 and the one on the right is a Nine West crossbody bag for only $45!

Back to my mini haul.

2. Neon
Valerie Bertinelli Neon Pink Striped Top
If you over do neon you end up looking like a sign in Vegas. For this reason I chose this subtly neon top. Pink is always in even if neon is out. I believe you can only purchase this brand at TJ Maxx but I found a similar one for all of you wonderful shoppers!

Pink Rose Top, Short Sleeve Striped Tee $30

3.Tribal
Forever 21 Braided Trim Tribal Tank $9.80

There are so many options as far as tribal goes but I really loved the braided straps on this tank and it was only $10!

Leave a comment if you love any of these items!

No comments:

Post a Comment