Thursday, March 22, 2012

Blazers for every Budget

I've always loved blazers because they really complete an outfit. Every season has a different style of blazer. In the past they've come with buttons, without buttons, cropped, long, black, white, sleek, boxy, etc. I love this years blazers. They are sleek and super flattering, especially the tuxedo blazers. They add an instant chicness to an outfit. I recently went on a shopping spree thanks to my hubby and picked up a few of them. You too can own this wardrobe staple no matter what your budget is. Here are some of my favorites out there.


SAVE VS. SPLURGE

If you buy nothing else a neutral blazer is probably going to be your best investment because you can wear it with anything. Try your blazer in black, beige, or gray. 

Longline Mock Pocket Blazer $29.80
VS


Ponte Boyfriend Blazer $70.00

VS

Brisbane Tweed Corinne Jacket $148.99

If you want your blazer for spring try a pastel blazer or one in a bold color.

Lapel's Show Blush Pink Blazer $60.00

VS

Zara Jersey Blazer $79.00

I know, I know, the splurge and the save are pretty close but 20 bucks is 20 bucks. 

3/4 Sleeve Blazer $29.80
 VS

Sami Blazer $395.00

Bold Color Blazer

Aryn K Flappy Pocket Blazer $99.00
VS

Rag and Bone Mustard Tuxedo Jacket $450.00

I love the tuxedo blazers with black lapels and different color jacket. 

Forever 21 Tuxedo Jacket $29.80
VS

Long Tuxedo Jacket $148.00

 I hope I've helped you find your perfect blazer! Comment on what your favorite wardrobe staples are!

No comments:

Post a Comment