Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Glee Fashion: Prom Queen- Rachel Berry


As always, we can expect Rachel to wear something very vintage and her prom selection did not disappoint. She wears a bubbly pink, tulle, tea length dress. Her style is very reminiscent of Sandy from Grease. The actual dress is Betsey Johnson. The buttons have been removed and the belt has been replaced with a matching pink satin ribbon.

EVENING POW! POOF! STRAPLESS GOWN



Pink Strapless Sweetheart Pleated Satin Tulle Prom Dress



Vintage 1950s Dreamy Salmon Pink Chiffon Party Dress - S









3 comments:

  1. the gown is Betsey Johnson Evening Pow! Poof! Strapless Gown, not vintage.
    my comment means only to inform and does NOT mean to insult.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I had actually changed my post a few hours after I made the original post but blogger was having technical difficulties and did not save my changes. I have made the appropriate changes now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good. I like it.

    ReplyDelete